Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects-made .MoGrT not working in Premiere Rush

Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2024 Apr 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Community,

I've found several posts on mogrts not working in Rush. Depending on versions the correct answer was different – either the software needed to be updated to the latest or downgraded to version 15 from 22 on from where mogrts created in AE were not supported anymore.

It would be crucial to be able to create on-brand, custom-made (simple!) mogrts in AE for Rush and no matter how simple I go with the mogrt (currently it's a text field's Source Text pulled into the Essential Graphics as the only dynamic element) I can't import it into Rush. The message is the infamous "We couldn't save this graphic to your library" error.

I'm on the latest OSX (Sonoma 14.4.1 on an M1 MBP, AE 24.3.0 (Build 50) and desktop Rush 2.10.0 (Build 30).

Is there a way to use custom-built mogrts in Rush?

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 23, 2024 Apr 23, 2024

Hey @andras.olah 

It used to be possible to create mogrts for Rush in only Premiere Pro, versions 15.4 and earlier. Sorry for any frustration.

Theresa

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2024 Apr 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey @andras.olah 

It used to be possible to create mogrts for Rush in only Premiere Pro, versions 15.4 and earlier. Sorry for any frustration.

Theresa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines