Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Another .mogrt issue (odd interaction)

Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mogrt Windows App.png

I seem to be having a problem (much like others) with .mogrt files and Rush. I’ve included version and build information at the end of this post to aid diagnosis.

I’ve created a .mogrt using Premiere Pro CC on a windows machine. I had read that After Effects authored .mogrt files are not supported on Rush so wanted to avoid any importing errors. No errors on saving the file when using the ‘compatibility with Rush’ checkbox.

I can see and import the .mogrt into Premiere Pro and use it just fine. I try to import into Rush (on both windows and the iOS version) and get odd results.

On the Rush windows app I can’t see the .mogrt files at all. (see screenshot left of Windows Rush app).

The “Branding Mogerts” heading refers to a Library I’m using to store the files. I’ve already tried Installing a .mogert from a local destination but it doesn’t show up at all, even when changing the drop down to “All”. There’s no indication that the app is processing information at all and if I try again, I don’t seem to get any ‘overwrite’ error flags, so can only assume that the first instance of installing it didn’t execute.

Then, when I go onto the Rush App on iOS the .mogert files are showing (see screenshot below). This is the case when viewing both filtered (“Branding mogerts” as before) and in the view all dropdown. Great! However, I can’t seem to drag these onto the timeline. The App allows me to highlight them and drag them ‘to’ the timeline but upon releasing it, it isn’t placed. Adding a text style and replacing it with one of my custom ones doesn’t seem to work (as it does with the bundled ones) and I can’t see if there is a way to install locally to an iPad either as there isn’t a dot menu like on the windows app.

Mogrt iOS App.png

All three showing in the iOS app are different. Two of them use different fonts, (a long shot at hoping that was causing the issues) and both include effects animations. Both text layers, and the solid part have their own masks which are keyframed on the Mask Path attribute within PP.

The third one is essentially a still. I took off all the elements for the animation such as keyframes and masks and made a new “Static” version. I thought that maybe the keyframes and masks were what were causing the issue and if needed I could have an editable version and just apply a cross fade to bring it in and out. Unfortunately this version also cannot be dragged into the timeline either. I’ve tried new projects, new media but have come up with nothing.

I’m at a loss about what to try next but I’m hoping it’s something I’ve overlooked.

Any help would be appreciated.

-B

Version and Build information

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134)

iPad (6th generation) MR7F2B/A
iOS 12.2 (16E227)
Premiere Pro CC Version 13.1.0 Build 193
Rush Windows – Version 1.0.3 (build 19)

Rush iPad iOS – Version 1.0.3 (369)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, B!

Sorry to see these .mogrts are all drag and no drop. What troubleshooting tricks have you tried already? Have you restarted your machine recently? Sometimes my software will glitch out if I've had my computer on for too long.

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Caroline, thanks for your reply. I've tried plenty of restarts and uninstalls before posting this and the original post details things I've attempted to get it working already.

-B

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines