• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone have a fix to the exporting issue with this app??? Also the sync lag time

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2023 Jan 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does it keep saying storage is almost full when I try to export???? I have an iphone 13pro with 256 gb and the max icloud storage available. I have SO much space on my phone yet I cannot export any premier rush videos from my phone.

I tried to sync since this app is lame and won't let me export... yet the sync for a 3 minute video has been almost an hour now and not ever 3/4 of the way done!!! Maybe it's time to move on to another more reliable video editing app for my phone. 

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Error or problem , Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here. Really annoying!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

also experiencing  this issue as well. No basic troubleshooting seems to solve it. Deleting, reinstalling and updating the device same issue. Very annoying. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines