• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

App Crashes During Export

New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am editing a fairly long (22 minute) project in Premiere Rush on my iPhone 11. This is obviously not ideal, but the computers I normally have access to on campus are closed for obvious reasons. I own a Chromebook and my parents have an older, slower laptop. I am unable to get the application on my computer and it also won't install on my parents' laptop.

Anyway, I finished editing the video and went to export. The app crashed around halfway through editing. I didn't panic because I expected there to be a "Duplicate Project" option in the app, which would allow me to easily delete the first half of the video in one project and the second half in the other. Of course, this option doesn't exist. So I re-edited the second half of the video in a different project, proceeded to export it, and the app crashed again. The video clocks in at 12 minutes. I deleted the app and redownloaded it and the problem persists.

Should I repeat this process with 1/4 chunks of the video and stitch them together in another app? I'm so frustrated and upset at this point.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're sorry for the export issue.

• Did you use any effects or text to the clips?
  • Are you getting any error codes or messages when it crashes?

If possible to sync your project to creative cloud and open it on another device and see if it render.

Let us know if you're able to render it from another device.

Thank you,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines