Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio and Video out of sync after exporting in both Premiere and Rush

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

So I've looked through the forums to see if there is another post about my issue, but I havent found any that really help. I am making videos that at most have 5 clips in them and they are all at 60fps except for the one picture I use. Everything looks perfect when I look at it in the perview screen, but when I export it the video is really slowed down but the audio is fine. I checked the settings when I expot and it says 60 fps as the export. I have used the clips in both Premiere and Rush, and have even installed other versions of Rush to try and fix it (I orginally used the most up to date versions) Am I missing something that  I can change? I just don't know what to do to fix this issue.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Penflower!

Welcome to Rush community. Ideally, this happens when the media files are having a variable frame rate.

• What's the source of the media files?

In Premiere Pro, you can check if there is a variable frame rate in your file and follow the provided solution: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-work-with-variable-frame-rate-vfr-media-in-pr...

Let us know how it goes. 

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

So I checked this when I first started this project, since I had issues with this in the past. I ended up getting around the issue by rendering the video in smaller parts then stitching them all together. I have no clue why this worked. But the next time I made a video, it worked perfectly fine. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THanks for the workaround Ill give that a go. I have noticed the sync issues starts at around 6 inutes so I am thinking that a couple of 5 minute videos should work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am still having this problem. Can someone please help. This is the first time using editing software. Everything looks fine in the playback in Rush until I export, and then the audio goes completely out of sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines