• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio bug?

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I cut a clip sometimes the audio will increase significantly on one side even though it says they are the same volume. So they both say 50% volume but one side sounds like it's gone up to anywhere from 60-80%. It makes it very frustrating because there is almost no way to get every segment to the same volume unless I spent a long time adjusting each one. 

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nick!

Sorry about that. We have a community thread that discusses a similar issue. Please check here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/white-noise-static-after-cutting/td-p/10591593?page=1

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I’m not having the same issue. I’m using the windows 10 on desktop and it’s not white noise that’s occurring. When I make a cut one side becomes a little louder and sometimes a lot louder even though they say they are the same audio level. So if I were to reset the audio level across the board then everything would say 50 but it would change drastically when transitioning.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines