Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Does not Import Correctly Premiere Rush

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! 

When I try to import my AVCHD file into Rush, only parts of the audio import and it is all jumbled.  When I play the same video in Quicktime or open it in iMovie for editing, everything is as it should be.  I am attaching a screen shot so you can see how the audio cuts out at the end.  The audio is also all mixed up in the beginning when I play the clip.  I am running version 1.5.2 and it is up to date.

Thanks so much in advance for any help you are able to provide!754AE158-8909-4D70-A764-7C89AA762EA9.jpeg

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This appears to be a pretty long video and it looks like you didn't let it fully conform before you started editing.

Remove the video from your project and rename the video and move it to another directory on your computer. This should trick the program into think it is seeing it for the first time. Add this file to your project and wait until it fully conforms before you start editing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your answer.  I did try your suggestion, but for some reason it still did not work.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks !! I love tricking software. Is that wrong? I need a life.

K. Imperiale

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Horrible. I can't edit my audio with video propely...

Please help me. 

defaultdiavaxwfe5gq_0-1653559775780.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I mis exactly the half of the green audio part. If I listen the mixtape trough VLC media player is working good, and on my mobile phone. It looks that the program Adobe Premier Rush crop the audio file. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines