• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio drops out whilst editing

Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2024 Jul 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know why the audio drops out when you edit on Rush? It will work for several seconds and then go silent unless you stop the playhead but after you start again, the same problem repeats. Is there a solution to this by any chance? Thanks very much everyone.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jul 31, 2024 Jul 31, 2024

Hi @Ruari38904822ahl6,

May we have more info about your system and media?

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Ruari38904822ahl6,

May we have more info about your system and media?

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

Sure - sorry I didn't provide this originally. 

I'm using a Samsung A52S and it's the free version of Adobe Rush. The timeline image also disappears after about the first minute of the timeline, showing only a grey bar across the screen. 

Closing and reopening only moves the audio drop to a different time, but once it starts, it will continue to drop out after several seconds of playback in the editor. If you stop the playhead at that point, roll it back several frames and start playing, the sound comes back, but only for those first few seconds, so it makes editing a pretty tedious process.

Hope that helps and gets us closer to some sort of fix 👍

Thanks for the reply,

Ruari. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I don't think that phone is officially supported. What about the footage? Is it HD, 4K, or 8K? Is it H.264 or HEVC? Is it HDR or SDR?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2024 Aug 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

It's simply the phone's standard shoot settings: landscape HD30.

If it's not supported, there's not much point continuing, so if that is the case, thanks for your time up until now, and I'll switch to a supported app for the phone.

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2024 Aug 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmm. That should work even on a newer phone. If you can message me with a URL to a sample file, I can take it to the product team.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines