Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio is out of sync after importing and syncing with laptop

Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gah, I'm so frustrated!

I added videos on a timeline on my phone. Once I start editing it on my laptop (macOS Montery 12.5.1) the audio is out of sync on certain clips, but not all. The original files are all fine. When I go back to my phone, the audio on most clips is fine, but sometimes also out of sync, but in a different way from how it was on my laptop. The audio wave also doesn't match up with the actual audio.

The videos are made with my phone, .mp4, 30fps, H.264. With other projects made in the same way I didn't have this problem. I think it started after I installed the new update of Rush, but installing an older version didn't solve the problem. After exporting the file the clips the audio is still out of sync. But when I check the timeline again, certain bits that are out of sync in the export are in sync against in the project?! So confusing.

So to be clear: syncing to the cloud works, but the audio gets out of sync in different ways. 

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Extra: Sometime the beginning of a clip is out of sync, but later on it is correctly synced. The clip isn't cut or edited yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines