• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blue screens on some videos in Premiere Rush

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm hoping someone can help me with this problem I'm having in Adobe Premiere Rush. I'm working on a video compilation right now, and some of the videos I've uploaded are just showing a blue screen (however, the audio still works).  These are all videos which I have transferred from my Google Pixel phone - some are working fine, and others are showing this blue screen.  Has anyone come across this before, and if so - how can I fix this? Thank you!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Hi there!

Sorry about that. Which device are you using for Premiere Rush? Are you getting this issue with a specific project? 

What type of effects do you have in your project?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry about that. Which device are you using for Premiere Rush? Are you getting this issue with a specific project? 

What type of effects do you have in your project?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2024 Jan 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the very same issue across both my devices laptop Acer Nitro 5 Nvidia Geforce RTX 3050

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2024 Jan 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Sarah35107176hzd3,

Thanks for the message. Try updating your GPU driver. You can download it from the NVIDIA site here. Let me know if you need assistance with that. Does it work better now? Looking forward to hearing back from you. Take care.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2024 Feb 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there! Premiere Rush Blue Media.PNGI was previously editing the video fine and without issue. I exported and the original video I updated, a .mov file, was coming out black. I went back into the export settings and played around with the few file formats and options I was presented and now my .mov file and any .mov file I upload are just blue screens.

What caused this? How can I fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines