• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I shoot video on an Android, then import, edit, and export on an OSX device?

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm satisfied with my Android phone, and don't want to spend $300-$400 on a used iPhone7 just to use Premiere Rush.

Can I shoot video on the Android, then import it on to my MacBookPro, edit, and export to social media platforms?

Is there an app I can use to convert the format of the video from the Andriod to whatever format the Apple device requires?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Hi dh12798247,

Welcome to the Premiere Rush Community.  Great to see your interest here !!

This is completely possible in Premiere Rush. You can use all your media captured from Android devices in Premiere Rush on MacBookPro. Rush supports different file formats to create a seamless workflow across devices: tagproducts_SG_RUSH_i18nKeyHelppagetitle

Read more about Rush here: Adobe Premiere Rush | Adobe video editing software, mobile & desktop

There shouldn;'t be any need to convert Android media t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi dh12798247,

Welcome to the Premiere Rush Community.  Great to see your interest here !!

This is completely possible in Premiere Rush. You can use all your media captured from Android devices in Premiere Rush on MacBookPro. Rush supports different file formats to create a seamless workflow across devices: tagproducts_SG_RUSH_i18nKeyHelppagetitle

Read more about Rush here: Adobe Premiere Rush | Adobe video editing software, mobile & desktop

There shouldn;'t be any need to convert Android media to other formats before using it in Premiere Rush on Macbookpro. In case of other needs, you can use Adobe Media Encoder Free Media Encoder CC | Download free Adobe Media Encoder CC trial

You can also submit feature requests for anything you would like to see in Rush here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Keep highlighting your doubts. !

Glad to help,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines