Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not export my movie at all

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help...

Trying desperately to export a video from Rush to an destination on either my desktop og in my Dropbox. Have even tried to post it on Facebook, but nothing happens.. It start well allright, but half way through it freezes and does not get any further. I have tried several settings and qualities, but no good. It won`t work... My computer isn`t a huge one, but I havn`t had troubles before and it isn`t full, so I can not understand what the problem is 😞 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry about that. We can get this checked.

• What are your system details (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU)?
  • Are you getting any error codes or messages?
  • Does it happen with a specific project?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When saving/sending to an online service, you might want to make sure your connection is strong/fast enough.

If it is having trouble rendering the video to the desktop, make sure you have enough space for the additional video space it will require. How long (duration) and how big (frame size) is the final movie?  

Have you tried a simple export (very short edit, one clip) using the same settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines