• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't access video nor audio files on macOS

Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2019 Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just recently had to switch laptops and was poking around in Rush looking at a different problem and discovered that I can't access any video or audio files via the Rush Media Browser. Only images show up. I can't even access the sample media, it's just showing "No files to show".

My specs are macOS Mojave 10.14.4 (Just updated)

Macbook Pro (15-inch, 2018)

Adobe Rush v1.0.4 (Build 2)

I uninstalled Rush and installed it again. And I've signed out of Creative Cloud and signed back in.

My next step is to see what happens if I turn off Trend Micro Security Agent which our IT department installed. I need them to figure that out I think they locked it down. Anyone else having problems with Rush and an antivirus program?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 28, 2019 Mar 28, 2019

What setting is the sort on? Look at the  filter at the bottom of the project asset bin.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One more thing... I just created a new Rush Project on my iPhone with a video file and then synced it with CC. When it showed up in Rush on my Macbook the video file was there. I just can't find or add any video or audio files from the laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What setting is the sort on? Look at the  filter at the bottom of the project asset bin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Genius! Don't know how I missed that one. I've never used it to sort the media. So what a surprise. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad that was the issue. Happy Rush'ing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines