• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Download Rush CC, but I meet system requirements

Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2018 Dec 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all, I'm trying to download Premiere Rush CC, but it keeps saying I need to update my OS.  But I'm up to date, have updated the OS a few times, made some extra room on the hard drive. 

Quad core, 16 GB of RAM, 64 bit, and v. 1803 on Windows (screen shot below).  I read another thread where someone restarted Windows and it worked fine, but I'm tried that a few times, still a no go. 

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2018 Dec 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi chivsjawn,

Sorry for the trouble.

Did you try signing out/in the creative cloud account ?

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say "signing out/in the creative cloud account" do you mean in the browser, or a desktop client? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the desktop app, please!

Also, I'm seeing a little bit of confusion here. I see that you installed your OS on 5/20/2018, and I know that a new update came out in October, as seen here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028685/windows-10-get-the-update

But I understand you've updated your OS a few times! I believe this is where the miscommunication is happening. Maybe the automatic "Check for Updates" feature is failing you. Here's a link on how to manually update your OS: Manually Check and Install Windows Updates - Help Centre

I hope this is helpful!

-Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Caroline, that's helpful.  I'll check those when I get home.  I'm not positive that my desktop app is working correctly, at least that's my gut instinct.  I'll check that first and get back to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines