• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't export video

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to export a fully edited video,the exported video is not exploitable: the result shows a plain blue screen through almost all the video while the audio continues. I didn't move any of the media from its original file and I don't understand why it happens. The video is composed mainly of short videos shot on my iphone. I'm using my computer (windows 10).

It's weird because the photos and three sequences appear well on the exported video. And when I try again after failing to export, the edit section also shows me a blue page. But when I close premiere rush and launch it again, the video appears normally on the edit section.

I tried to empty the cache, restart my computer, and log out but nothing works.

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to make a duplicate of the sequence (or of the project)?

If you duplicate the sequence, it may show if there's a cached file that's not letting go... or maybe it'll take duplicating the whole project.  Either way, you should be able to get the files to relink back to your video.

I'm not on windows, but it may be that the export codec you're using isn't seeing the iPhone video well enough to transcode it, although it can show it just fine.

Have you tried to disable hardware acceleration (in app Preferences)

Or under "VIEW" pulldown option, choose (or deactivate) the "Use Optimized Clips" option.

Hope one of those will work for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you for your message.
So I tried each solution you suggested and none of them worked.
When I disabled the hardware acceleration, the previsualisation stopped
showing for the same sequences that won't export. When I put it back, it
worked again. Same for the "use optimized clips".

Actually now a message pops up each time I try, saying I don't have the
codec HEVC.
Is there anything I can do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines