Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't open projects on Rush

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. 

I have been having problems with opening certain projects. I tried opening the project and the screen turns grey in a split second and goes back into the home screen where all the projects are shown. I tried making duplicates of the project and they don't open either. 
I tried restarting my mac, closing and opening Rush again. Looking in my files, etc. 

I can't even export or save onto my laptop because I can not access the actual file. 

Please help me. 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

У меня такая же проблема со вчерашнего дня

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry to hear that. Are you seeing any error codes or messages? Which version of Premiere Rush are you using?

Would you mind sharing a screen recording that displays the issue?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having exactly the same issue. One project was almost completed and now will not load at all, just a blank grey screen. This looks like it's been an ongoing issue over the years but I've tried all the suggestions made previously and none have worked. Logged in and out several times, rebooted computer, updated computer, etc. I'm using the latest version of Rush, 2.3. Other projects load fine but that's no use to me. I'm on a Surface Pro 7 using Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I have the exact same issue. I have been working on a project for weeks and was just about to prepare it for export. It's a project with between 10-15 sequences, and several GB of of assets. I am on a Macbook Pro 2018 (with SSD) using Mac Monterey 12.06. So far I did not have any issues with Adobe Rush, except for 1-2 crashes with no noticeable data loss. But this time it crashed and would not let me open the project afterwards, experiencing the same behaviour of isabella23362359y7dz. 
What I tried so far, but unsucessfully:

- update all Adobe software (Rush was on it's latest update already)
- duplicate the project (dupe has same behaviour)

- sync the project (only after it wouldn't open though) but it's unclear to me where the synced version now is ?!

- try opening it in Adobe Premier Pro (same behaviour, since it just redirects to Rush)

Is there a project source file that can somehow be copied or repaired? 

This is very frustrating since I sunk a lot of time into this project, please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines