Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats my problem

I'm using Premiere Rush on my iPad Pro 4th Gen. - iPadOS 14.3

Premiere Rush Version: 1.5.48

When I'm holding my finger on the videopart I am seeing this:

F0A88567-DAB5-448A-86DA-791C174E94FC.jpeg

I do not know why it is greyed out.

Normally I am recording with two different audiotracks and when I'm importing the video in Pro I also have two - but in Rush only one, where both tracks are connected. Maybe the connection of the tracks is the problem?

Sorry for my bad english - I hope you guys can help me solving this problem

TOPICS
Error or problem , Feature request , How to , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Hi Gabrial,

Sorry for the confusion. I'm assuming this is happening because your clips have multi-channel audio. Rush only supports separating mono and stereo audio. 

Can you confirm that's the case?

Thanks! 

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there...  The only things I can think of are:

1. Are you sure you've selected the media you want to split? (It's easy to accidentally tap on a nearby track and lose the focused/intended selection.)
  2. Are you sure the media you selected is a VIDEO track that has audio? The clip will automatically be greyed out if it is actually an image and not a video...

Hope this helps!

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, thanks gir the respons 🙂

Yes, Im sure I selected the right media. The only one I imported was the Video.

Maybe some issues with .mp4 files? I tried a video with just one audiotrack - same result. Cant split it 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually when we come across these kinds of issues, we'll next try repeating the issue with different content. Do you have another clip you could import and test?

Would you be able to screencapture or use another device to record your process? Unfortunately, beyond what you've already stated, I feel like we don't have all the right details to make a determination...

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

I tried it on my PC with Win 10. Same issue but on my PC there is no area which says something like "seperate audio"...I have just these options:

Gabriel5C8F_0-1612450794410.png

On my iPad Pro I can see the following:

IMG_0091.PNG

So I have two videos, one with 1 audiotrack und the other one with 2 audiotracks and no one can be seperated. Neither on my PC, nor on my iPad. When I'm using Premiere Pro on my PC I have no issues. Both videos are .mp4 files. 

Let me know if you need more information. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gabrial,

Sorry for the confusion. I'm assuming this is happening because your clips have multi-channel audio. Rush only supports separating mono and stereo audio. 

Can you confirm that's the case?

Thanks! 

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

"Channel" was my missing word. xD

One of my Video have just one Audio-Channel and didnt work as well. 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're able, can you send me that file so I can test it? I'm not able to reproduce the issues with my one audio channel clip. 

Cheers!

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh my god...you were totally right. 

I used a video which I exported with Premiere Pro earlier and with that media I could seperate the audio from the video part. In the exported media was just a Mono-Channel. 

I thought my other videofile, which I used, had just a mono-channel as well but there was a second channel in fact, which was just completly muted. 

So...yes. if there is a second channel Rush cant handle or seperate it.

Thanks for your help guys!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines