• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t upload long video.. Solution??

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2024 Apr 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can’t upload long video directly to YouTube and also to my phone. On rush at iPhone. Have space enough. Solution fast thank you? Took me lot of time to make the video 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Apr 26, 2024 Apr 26, 2024

Hi @jonas skov36810070hfqf,

Sorry about that. These are user-to-user forums.

Need direct help from Adobe? Please contact assisted support for continued assistance with this issue. To contact Adobe Customer Service, do the following: 

1. Make sure to sign into your Adobe account. Allow popups and cookies on your browser. You may not be able to see the chat window if using a VPN. 
  2. Click here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. This will automatically open the chat window. 
  3. Type

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2024 Apr 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try exporting your video to your device. Now got into youtube and upload the video. Cut out the middle man.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also tried that it keep telling my that there's a mistake and I can try later when trying to export to my device/phone. Tried 2 Days Now. There's no direct way to contact people from premium rush to go in solve this specific problem at my app? I paid for a year and feeling really annoyed I now can't use it . I mean they can see/know what the problem is and solve it 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you export your project from rush, do you set the quality to auto, or do you choose a resolution manually?

Also what is the destination? Cloud storage, folder on your device?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do auto resolution, but it wont save to my device. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2024 Apr 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for long time but do you have an adblocker or internet security running on your phone. Also maybe it's a permission thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2024 Apr 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. No ad blockers or anything like that on my iPad. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2024 Apr 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @jonas skov36810070hfqf,

Sorry about that. These are user-to-user forums.

Need direct help from Adobe? Please contact assisted support for continued assistance with this issue. To contact Adobe Customer Service, do the following: 

1. Make sure to sign into your Adobe account. Allow popups and cookies on your browser. You may not be able to see the chat window if using a VPN. 
  2. Click here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. This will automatically open the chat window. 
  3. Type "Agent" in the chat box to be connected to a live agent. 
  4. When you get an agent, ask to be connected to the video queue. These are agents that are specially trained to handle issues related to digital video and audio.

I hope they can help you. Let us know what they say so that the community can stay informed and help others who are having trouble with the same situation.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't get salty because you are non responsive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry misread thought you said: not user to user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having the same issue.  I spent a long time creating this video and it won't download.  I can push it to YouTube, but you can't download it from there either.  This is frustrating, I need to get a copy saved to Dropbox.  We paid a lot for premier and its appearing to be a dead end.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines