• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you set a default export folder in Rush?

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I export a project, it always defaults to my "Documents" folder on my hard drive. Is there a way to save the preferred export folder so I don't have to change it every time? I'm working on a lot of small clips, so it's really annoying.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Hi conceptress!

At the moment, Rush doesn't have that specific preference, but that's a great idea and other people have been suggesting it! Hopefully it's gotten back to the engineers. You can upvote the idea here!

Default Save Location (Saves to where I want and remembers) – Adobe video & audio apps

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi conceptress!

At the moment, Rush doesn't have that specific preference, but that's a great idea and other people have been suggesting it! Hopefully it's gotten back to the engineers. You can upvote the idea here!

Default Save Location (Saves to where I want and remembers) – Adobe video & audio apps

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like such a commonsense thing to have in any program. Shocked Adobe dropped the ball on this,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's so stupid that a basic feature such as this needs to be voted on by Adobe's customers.

How does the documents folder make any sense for storing VIDEOS? Jesus Christ.

And this feature was originally requested in 2018.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed.  Adobe engineers are smarter than this.  Just get this done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any progress here? Pretty crazy that this was first suggested over four years ago. Seems crazy that I need to change this dozens of times per day. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! And the link to request being able to change the default folder is not going anywhere - guess you can no longer request this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2023 Dec 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

4 years and devs can't be bothered to do something that exists in windows 3.11 back in the 90s? Cool. Then I can't be bothered to use their software. This is a single line of code change but you can't be bothered? Heard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2023 Dec 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just noticed this issue is marked as "Solved" ..... uhm. sure. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2024 Feb 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any updates?

How lame is this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines