Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot purchase premium

Dec 25, 2023 Dec 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased premium, shows in my purchase/subscriptions. But when I open App says I cannot use premium features and gives option to upgrade. If I try upgrading again it just thinks and thinks but never does anything. Help. I've already tried deleting and redownloading app.

all of this is both on Ipad and Iphone

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Mobile version , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jan 01, 2024 Jan 01, 2024

Hi @Deleted User,

Sounds frustrating. This appears to be a job for Adobe Care. Kindly reach out to them here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

The chat pod is on the lower left. Insist on speaking with the video queue once you are connected with a live person. That action will connect you with the proper agents.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 01, 2024 Jan 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Deleted User,

Sounds frustrating. This appears to be a job for Adobe Care. Kindly reach out to them here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

The chat pod is on the lower left. Insist on speaking with the video queue once you are connected with a live person. That action will connect you with the proper agents.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines