• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot render my video because of error code -1609629690

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a deadline. I have repeatedly tried to render my 23 minute video and it fails at minute 15 with error code -1609629690. 

I am not using filters, just transitions. I have removed the picture I'm using at that point. I've tried removing the transitions. I have made sure Adobe Rush is completely updated. My laptop is completely updated. 

I've made a copy of the video and tried rendering and still get the error. I've rendered another video from my files and it works just fine. I've rebooted the computer. I have plenty of storage on my computer.

Nothing works....I do not have the time and energy to redo the entire video as I have others to complete but I'm not feeling the love for Adobe Rush anymore....

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What operating system are you editing on?

What model of camcorder or device was your video shot on and what format and resolution is it?

Are you able to create a 5 minute project and successfully output it?

Have you considered this?

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/render-error-code-1609629690/td-p/10394931?page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines