• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot view or edit video on desktop, even though the video shows to be there.

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See attached pictures of my computer screen. I can see and view the entire video on my Galaxy S9+, but on the desktop, there is no video to see, even though it shows to be there. Looking at the one titled "1613 Applewood". The other sample video can be watched with no issue.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you using on your desktop? Is the video that you are using in your project actually on  your desktop computer or is it on your Galaxy?

What format of video is it and what device shot the video?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve, my desktop is Windows 10. The video was shot with a Galaxy S9+. Was sent to the cloud in Adobe Rush, where it showed up automatically on my desktop. Video format is AVC. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program, and the same result. Not a single frame of video on my desktop, but as you see, the picture shows up like the video is there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Steve, I think I gave some incorrect information. The video format is MPEG4. Just for experimentation, I just recorded some new video on my cell, and when opening Adobe Rush on my laptop, I get the same result as before. The thumbnail shows a picture, but when I click to open it, there is nothing there. Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines