• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant change font on premiere rush.

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cant change text fonts on premiere ruah. I change it, but i returns to the same font.

TOPICS
Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Not sure if everyone is aware, but yes, you can change fonts on SELECTED text (you can even select different colors, fonts, sizes, etc. within the same line of text) - the key is to make sure you have actually selected the text you want to change, and not go by the outline that simply identifies the block of text within the Graphic element (called a "mogrt", short for "motion graphic template").

First, select the mogrt from the Graphic panel:

anissa_thompson_0-1667504554626.png

and then choose the item containing the text you wan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry to hear that. Which device are you using for Premiere Rush? Could you provide a screen recording of the issue?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, the same issue is happening to me. I use iPhone 12. It changes on options but doesn't reflect. ( screenshot attached) When I edit something else and comes back to this, it shows the same font in options also. It's very irritating. It's happening with size change as well.

I am able to change the color though. 

I am attaching screenshot where the changes are done at the bottom but not reflecting on video.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't believe this is from March, 2022 and this problem still has not been fixed. I'm having the same exact problem. Neither font or color changes show at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if everyone is aware, but yes, you can change fonts on SELECTED text (you can even select different colors, fonts, sizes, etc. within the same line of text) - the key is to make sure you have actually selected the text you want to change, and not go by the outline that simply identifies the block of text within the Graphic element (called a "mogrt", short for "motion graphic template").

First, select the mogrt from the Graphic panel:

anissa_thompson_0-1667504554626.png

and then choose the item containing the text you want to edit:

anissa_thompson_1-1667504633778.png

Just selecting the section on the side should be enough to allow you to make edits, but you can then make even finer edits by selecting the specific content in the preview that you want to modify further:

anissa_thompson_2-1667504822915.png

To see it in action, watch the video here:
https://youtu.be/VP181l2pPNw?sub_confirmation=1 

Hope this helps! (And if it does, please mark this as a "✔ Correct Answer"!)

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are talking about mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nvm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the cool part about Rush - the functionality still applies, whether you're on phone, tablet, or computer!

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue, Premiere Rush iOS, and finally figured it out. I had to like triple tap the text, not just once or twice, and finally it had not only a blue outline around the text box, but also blue fill over the text box so it's completely selected. Only then, when I change the font style, weight, size etc does the live preview also change and the final rendered video includes this change as well. Hope that helps others who stumble upon this issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2022 Dec 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh thank you! I've been struggling with this for a while. It's a silly requirement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2023 Feb 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank youuuu!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2023 Mar 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This was driving me nuts!!! This worked!! Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines