Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant import more than 2 jpeg photos

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have just updated to the latest Samsung version of Rush, I used to be able to import as many jpeg photos into my timeline as I wanted. Now I get the error "Unable to import media" when I try to import more than 2 jpegs.

Can this be fixed please.

Cheers,

Peter.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You know, I just did the test on my Xiaomi, I created a project, then I went to add media, and select several images, there was no problem. version 1.5.2.3262

Regards,

WbolanosCo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, I am using the same version on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6. I got the Samsung specific version from the Galaxy Store. I've just tried it again and it wont import any more than 2 jpegs. If I create a new project, it  just brings in the first 2 jpegs and if I try to add media in a project it comes up with the error "could not import media(s)".

Regards,

Peter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines