Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant save New Graphics

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Hoping someone can help a beginner with video editing here. 

working on : Windows 10 

Animated graphic: Stylish Outro

Font: Novel Sans Hair Pro XCmp installed via adobe cloud.

Ok text graphics and titles for noobs.

I've managed to find an animated graphic I like ( Stylish Outro ) and have edited the text, spacing, colours etc to match my branding; however, as I'm wanting to use this frequently to add supportive text throughout the video (it's a Behind the Scenes/ how to style) I can't seem to save the graphic presets to my own folders. Nor does a favourites star show up for me to save to my original preferred graphics, sequences, fonts etc. 

A very basic Error Message "something went wrong: We couldn't save this graphic" keeps coming up when I try to save but I'm not entirely sure why as everything I am using is adobe integrated. 

Where am I going wrong?

Have I changed the workspace somehow to not be able to see the favourites star?

Why can't I find a favourites section on my P Rush?

Thanks in advance 

TOPICS
Crash , Desktop version , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi A Evans,

I received the same error message when trying to save graphics I had edited in Adobe Rush. I solved the issue by updating my Creative Cloud (I updated all the apps where updates were due, Rush wasn't even among them). Then I restarted my computer and after that saving graphics worked no problem.

Hope this helps.

Julia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines