• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Capture Video in Rush from a Desktop

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2022 Sep 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The documentation clearly says that all functions that exist in the IOS and Android versions are the same as the desktop versions.  Yet it seems that I can't capture video directly from a web cam to any Adobe product when using a desktop.

Am I missing something?

TOPICS
Desktop version , Feature request , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 17, 2023 Jun 17, 2023

I don't think you can do that in Premier Pro either.  At least I never found a way.

I use OBS studio (free) to capture video from the desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2023 Feb 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your question is exactly the mine and I cannot find the answer anywhere!

I cannot understand why that is a so hidden secret. I would just install that app if I could to capture a video from the camera attached to my computer and I cannot find if it can do that and, if possible, how to accomplish it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2023 Jun 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue for me. I shoot a lot of timelapses for social media and it would be nice to take my phone out of the equation as normally I'm filming them at my desk anyway. But I can't find any setting to capture video on the mac desktop application anywhere. Are they trying to gatekeep that feature for premier pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2023 Jun 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't think you can do that in Premier Pro either.  At least I never found a way.

I use OBS studio (free) to capture video from the desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines