Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Rush sequence not syncing to timeline in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2019 Feb 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, hoping you can help me.
I created a sequence in CC Rush that I now need to open in Premiere Pro, but while the media synced across when I opened the project in Premiere, the timeline is empty. I am using a trial version of Rush. Would this be the reason? Or is there an easy fix?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi brooke2000,

Sorry for the problem. You should be able to open Premiere Rush project in Premiere Pro without any issue even with the trial version of Rush.

Are you able to see the video part on timeline? Currently audio part is posted at 33rd track. Scroll the timeline to view it.

Please refer to this post: Re: PremierePro, Rush's Audio Track is strange.

Any chance you have multiple sequences in Rush and one of them is empty which consequently opens in Premiere Pro ?

I don't see any reason it shouldn't be visible in Premiere Pro.

Can you please share your system information ? length of the sequence and the type of media used ?

Glad to help,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mayjain,

I found the sequence - it appeared in the media window but hadn't transferred automatically to the timeline as it did in the how to video I watched. Unfortunately the sequence appears as one big clip, rather than in its individual parts which has been quite frustrating.

I appreciate your help though, it will help me find the audio when I start fine cut.

Angus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm working on a PC laptop. Clips are MP4. 30 FPS. Sequence was about 40 mins.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines