Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change Format?

Enthusiast ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys

I’m in PALland and I’ve just downloaded Rush. Can I change the format to PAL 25fps and if so, how?

Regards,

Graham

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Hey there, Graham!

Thanks so much for trying Rush out. When you go to the "share" tab on the app, there will be a drop-down menu for "Advanced Settings." Under that menu, there will be more export options. You can definitely change the settings to 25fps but Rush is designed to focus of social media distribution so the available codecs fall under that umbrella and PAL is not available.

Give one of them a shot and report back!

-Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, Graham!

Thanks so much for trying Rush out. When you go to the "share" tab on the app, there will be a drop-down menu for "Advanced Settings." Under that menu, there will be more export options. You can definitely change the settings to 25fps but Rush is designed to focus of social media distribution so the available codecs fall under that umbrella and PAL is not available.

Give one of them a shot and report back!

-Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, I should also add that Rush is included with a Premiere Pro subscription, and Premiere Pro has many more export options available. I wonder if you would benefit from editing in Rush, opening the project in Premiere, and exporting from there!

-Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks, Caroline. So, it's at export I need to change the format.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines