Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Choppy playback on Adobe Premiere Rush on iPad

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to use the Premiere Rush APP on my IPad mini 3. I have uploaded 3 videos which I took on my Samsung galaxy S6. The resolution is 1920x1080. They are MP4 Files. The ios on my iPad is 12.4.4

My videos are playing back choppy. I think they've been successfully imported. I have cellular sync turned on because I don't have wifi.

I am using these videos and rush to see if I can edit (learn to edit) videos for YouTube. I plan on creating videos 10-30 minutes long. Right now my iPad is the only tool I have to edit videos. I was going to buy a subscription to Rush but I need to make sure it works first. Right now my galaxy is my video recorder but in the future I will be working with a camera such as the Sony a5100, so I'll need to be able to import those videos into Rush too.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance.

Title edited by mod

TOPICS
Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ginina!

Welcome to the community. Sorry that you're experiencing the choppy playback in Premiere Rush.

You may try- Edit > Preference > Clear Cache. This will clear the cache files.

Let us know if it works.

Regards,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got a fix. It just needs to be compressed. I downloaded an app called SqaureFit (app store and possibly play store) and uploaded and saved it in the app and downloaded again to my phone. Next I sent it to my laptop, tried it again in adbe rush and NO jitter. I imagine it would work with any other video editing app by just savign and downloadign it again. Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines