• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Collaborating with a client

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody! I have a client who wants to collaborate with me using rush. He wants to create a project in rush and then have me finish it up in premiere. Ideally, he would also like me to be able to make changes to his rush project. Is there a way to do this? We've tried sharing folders, which gives me access to the proxy files of his rush project, but not the project itself.

Don't know if I'm missing something obvious or if the software just isn't set up that way.

If it isn't, can anyone think of a workaround?

Best,

Andrew

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Hi Andrew,

A supported collaborative workflow is not yet available to multiple users at this time. Sorry about that! Please place your excellent feature request here: Premiere Rush: Hot (283 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps When you complete the feature request, place the URL here so we can upvote it. I'm all for it, personally.

Thank You!
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Andrew,

A supported collaborative workflow is not yet available to multiple users at this time. Sorry about that! Please place your excellent feature request here: Premiere Rush: Hot (283 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps When you complete the feature request, place the URL here so we can upvote it. I'm all for it, personally.

Thank You!
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines