Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colors different in images and movies exported from procreate into rush

Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2023 Feb 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - new here 🙂

Im drawing in procreate, and from procreate I export both an image and a movie from the same drawing, when imported into Adobe Rush, the colors in the movie seems quite dull, compared to the colors in the jpg file. 

Im not sure where the issue is, if it's the export from procreate, or some settings in Adobe Rush - can anyone guide me in the right direction? 

I have added the bright image, that looks like the drawing inside procreate and the more dull version from the movie imported into Adobe rush.  

When I see the movie in the photo folder on the iPad, the colors looks exactly the same as the colors in the jpg, so I guess it must be an setting inside Adobe Rush that causes the issue. 

1CF7AF34-AC51-492D-A203-C36AEC26A4E3.jpeg0703119E-A26A-4DA6-9B47-52531268F33E.jpeg

TOPICS
Import , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2023 Feb 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

my fault. In the last image in the movie, it had the same color as the image. 
please delete the post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines