Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Completed Project from Phone Will Not Sync to Desktop

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2021 Dec 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, 

I have a completed project on my mobile app that I'm trying to open on my desctop app, and it will not open!

I am connected to Wifi, I've tured on the sync preferences, and nothing. 

Does it typically take hours to sync a project on multiple devices? 

Also, I keep opening the Adobe Cloud, and it says the file is empty. 

WTF?!?!?! HELP!!!

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Desktop version , Error or problem , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rush source files aren't openly accessible to the Creative Cloud user in their desktop/mobile apps, although your files are stored there. I have had a few instances where some VERY large video files took several hours to sync from my iPad to the desktop, so if you have a LOT of content in the project, consider removing any UNUSED media from the project and letting the sequence FULLY SYNC (no blue loading circle in the upper right corner) before trying to open on the desktop, and then make sure the project has FULLY SYNCED on the desktop before attempting to edit there.

Hope this helps!

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines