• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copyright claimed by someone else for your music.

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently posted a video to youtube using a track from rush, neo soul sunrise by splice originals. The video was copy right claimed for the music but when I looked into it I found it was claimed by a company sellbuymusic and they said the song title was unemployed works. It appears they used your song and added their own tracks, beat, and synth to it and posted it as their own. After looking at their channel it seems like that's what their are doing with a lot of songs. 

E617A815-E3CF-48AE-A908-A5A9B6E13CDC.jpeg

 

TOPICS
Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm following this topic, I'm interested in using Rush, I have a subscription with Adobe, i need to know how to stay safe with my videos. Anyone sharing this experience? how to solve?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2023 Mar 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

update: I disputed the copyright claim. The copy right claim has been removed. I still feel there is an issue with this other creator using adobe sound tracks and claiming them as their own but they have released the claim against my video. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines