• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crash

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue for some time now-Rush constantly either crashing or freezing and I have to force shut down my laptop. I tried to delete preferences as sugested , signed out, swapt laptops- no diference. Its absolute nightmare...

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi D,

Thanks for your message. As a community manager for digital video who also edits, I can understand your situation. Sorry to hear about your crashing issue. I hope we can help. We have to ask some questions, however. Is that alright? 

1. What kind of computer is your laptop?
    • If it's a PC or Mac, tell us about the following:
      • CPU
      • GPU: If NVIDIA or AMD, give the driver versions you are using.
        • Warning: NVIDIA drivers have been problematic for the last two months. This issue has affected all video applications, even from different vendors. Roll back any drivers to 517.xx if that's the case.
      • Installed RAM: How much do you have? 4K H.264 and HEVC video requires added RAM. I recommend 32 GB.
      • Hard drives you are using for media (if applicable). Make sure the media is on a quick drive.
  2. Can you verify what kind of video or still image files you use?
    •  What are the video file's frame size, frame rate, and codec?
    • Which camera or camcorder did you use to shoot the video?
  3. Are you using any effects, titles or templates?
    • List the effects, titles, or templates you are using.
  4. Are you using other media besides the video files, like images or audio files?

Sorry for all the questions, but by doing so, we'll be able to expedite an answer your issue. 

Thanks for the message. I hope we can help you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines