Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crash

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2023 Nov 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 2 problem.
1)  have applied for 1 month try period but you guys charge me for the whole year. When I asked you to cancel subscription you told me that itwas not refundable. 
2) as soon as I tried to use it once my period was over and you charged me for the whole year, program crashes while rendering, it changes the quality of video segments randomly and changes the color how the video looks like. 

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Nov 05, 2023 Nov 05, 2023

HI @Tanya33399311mkbf,

Thanks for your message. For your first issue, reach out to our agents here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.

For your second issue, you might be shooting HDR with your iPhone. Are you? In Camera Settings, check out "Most Compatible Mode." Changing your settings to that will shoot files that Rush can deal with. It does not currently support HDR. Try is and report back.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2023 Nov 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI @Tanya33399311mkbf,

Thanks for your message. For your first issue, reach out to our agents here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.

For your second issue, you might be shooting HDR with your iPhone. Are you? In Camera Settings, check out "Most Compatible Mode." Changing your settings to that will shoot files that Rush can deal with. It does not currently support HDR. Try is and report back.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines