• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crashes constantly

New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This app crashes almost every minute. If it freezes, my wife and I laugh that we can count down from 10 when the entire app will just close. It's not funny though. It shouldn't take someone 2 weeks to create a 2 minute video, but with this awful app, it does. I've contacted Adobe multiple times and they just don't give a shiz. Crashes when I upload an iPhone pic, sorry! Crashes when I upload a DJI video, sorry! Crashes when I upload GoPro video, aww man that sucks! They literally don't give a f...  this app has been a nightmare on an iPad Pro since day one. If I don't hear from them about my legitimate problems then Im done with Adobe for eternity. LightroomCC on MacBook is AWESOME, I don't understand how these two products can be more bipolar  

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Donald!

Sorry for the crashing issue. We can get this checked.

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines