• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crashes keep hampering my project, anyway to minimize this?

Explorer ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love this app but it seems almost unworkable sometimes when i keep seeing the (not responding) message appear in the top corner and then my screen completely goes blank so have to manually restart my PC, was hoping video editing would not be so difficult when working with larger hardware. Thank god for the icloud sync anyway but why could this be happening?

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Crash , Desktop version , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DawnofDave88!

Sorry about that. Can you let us know your system details (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU)? What type of files are you editing (codec/ format, frame rate, frame size)? 

Are they screen recorded footage?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure, it's a windows 10

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

RAM: 16 GB DDR4

GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX1650

They are screen recorded gaming footage of various lengths although i have since been able to complete the project smoothly, seemed to be going through a rough patch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines