Welcome to the community! Thanks for your message. I'm one of the community managers for digital video and in support. As an editor, these problems are also familiar territory for me. Super sorry for the frustration. I hope I can get you back on track. We have to ask some questions to help. Would that be OK?
- What kind of computer or mobile device are you using?
- If it's a PC or Mac, tell us about the following:
- Installed RAM
- Hard drives you are using for media (if applicable)
- If it is a mobile device:
- What kind of device is it?
- Details about the device
- Can you verify what kind of video or still image files you use?
- What are the video file's frame size, frame rate, and codec?
- Which camera or camcorder was used to shoot the video?
- If you are using images in the sequence, what are the pixel dimensions of those images?
- If the images are oversized (larger than HD or 4K), can you resize them to be the frame size you are working with in the sequence?
- Are the images in RGB colorspace?
- Are you using any effects, titles or templates?
- List the effects, titles, or templates you are using.
- Are you using any other media besides the voiceover and images?
- Are you importing the voiceover, or are you doing the voiceover directly to Rush?
Sorry for all the questions, but the more info we have, the better. After answering questions, we'll be able to help you a lot faster. Sometimes these problems can be performance-related so we can check on that in more detail.
Once again, welcome to Adobe Forums. Glad to have you aboard. I hope the community can assist.