Creating a corporate set of graphics in AE for Prem Pro works brilliantly. But if I want to use mogrt file for Adobe Rush those mogrt files are incompatible. I understand that, and if I want to download templates I understand there are different versions.
My question (sorry couldn't find it online):
How to create template mogrt files for Adobe Rush.
I can find lots of Ae-Pr tuts but no ?-Ru workflow.
No I'm sorry. As you could read I know that AE mogrt were not compatible. My question was about the workflow to create Rush compatible mogrt files from whatever the creation app could be.
In the meantime I found out myself.
Worksflow works like this:
1) start a sequence in Premiere Pro
2) drop a title. No graphiclayers or anything else. Everything should be done in the title asset
3) There is no 'create mogrt file' like in aftereffects. If you're happy with how the effects in the title are then select the sequence and go the File/Export/MotionGraphicTemplate
4) From there export to a CC library
5) You can use the mogrt file in Adobe Rush by selecting the import graphic. Then go to 'my saved files' ....now, and this is a hidden feature, select the filter and select CC library. And my sure the CC library is synced
6) Now you can use the mogrt file in all Rush versions inclusing ios and mac desktop.
Is this method still working for you? I create a basic title in Premiere (no layers, just a single text box)> export as motion graphic>import into Rush, but I only recieve error messeges. Etheir - 'This Motion Graphics Template was made with features not yet compatible with Premiere Rush' OR 'We couldn't save this template to your library'.
I think it's broken altogether because I'm having the same issue no matter what I do.
I solved this by downgrading Premiere Pro to v15
I will test just that! Thank you
It workedddd!!!!! Awesome!
Copy link to clipboard
Great work boys. Just yesterday I received an answer to this call I made. It's official:
THANK YOU! I went back to v15 and was able to create compatible templates for Rush. I Hope they reintroduce this feature soon.
I was trying to look at this and it seems that Preimere 21 isn't able to be downloaded?
That is correct. Sorry. My advice is to retain all legacy versions of the digital video applications for such situations. I know that doesn't help. I will let the engineering team know.
So as of right now there are no ways to create a Rush mogrt file?
No... But I did get in touch with support and they got me a link to the much older installer file.
I should have said... yes and no... you can get the older version of preimere by asking support for it.
Can you provide that link here? I was on the phone to Adobe support for 45 minutes and they 'don't have access to the older version' 😞
Thanks for the note. Unfortunately, there is no link. If support doesn't have it, they can't really help. This site may have a trial version for download. See if that may help you: https://prodesigntools.com/