• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Critical bug, cannot add video to timeline on ios

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2018 Oct 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Rush has great potential but I have a major issue; I can’t add videos from my Camera Roll to my timeline on iOS.

iPhone 7/iPad Mini 4/iPad Pro on iOS 12.0.1 with app version 1.0.0.

See screen recording here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/assets/204911026/36B951B7-C8DB-4ADB-9855-FE8B009F8ABC.MOV

Steps to replicate:

1. Video appears in iOS Camera Roll and playback is fine

2. Videos appear in Media tab of Rush, and holding down on a clip opens a Preview where playback is fine.

3. Click + to add clip, and add.

4. App shows progress bar which completes and disappears, but then the clip is not added to the timeline.

Pretty major bug so I cannot use Rush yet.

Happens on all my iOS devices with a variety of footage from my DJI Mavic Pro drone (exported natively from DJI app).

Thank you for any guidance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

4 years later, this is basically making me hate making youtube videos. I can NEVER use my iphone to shoot anything because guaranteed, it won't load in Rush. So annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just started having this issue too. It worked perfectly well before I updated the OS on my iPad Pro. Now it's saying my videos are an uncompatable format.

I'm exporting a timelapse from Procreate 5X to Camera Roll. Then bringing it into Rush.

So frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really no solution to this? Is anyone actually able to use this *****  software? This is literally core functionality and 2 years later we are still having issues with no resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines