• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting saved graphics

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rush gives option to save new graphics. Not able to find way to manage saved graphics. Anyone ran into this issue? Thanks in advance! 

TOPICS
Feature request , How to , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out. Saved graphics can be removed in the CC Desktop app.  If you're on a mobile device.  You can use the “Creative Cloud” app on your device, then go to Libraries, and delete the graphics.

I hope that helps.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out. Saved graphics can be removed in the CC Desktop app.  If you're on a mobile device.  You can use the “Creative Cloud” app on your device, then go to Libraries, and delete the graphics.

I hope that helps.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2023 Aug 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That sounsds good. But since, when you go to the Creative Cloud app the libary does not appear, and the app's own search tool can't find it, it doesn't get me very far. Any clues? 

And why can't we somply do this from within Premiere Rush?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines