Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Distorted Audio During Playback

New Here ,
May 28, 2019 May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have just begun using Premiere Rush on my Mac to edit some videos. The original, .mov files have audio of people speaking, which is clear and fine. However, when I import the videos into Rush, the audio becomes heavily distorted and grainy. After exporting, though, the audio returns to normal. It even seems that changing audio settings such as background noise works, but the audio is so heavily distorted during playback within Premiere Rush that I can't fine-tune those settings at all. Has anyone else had this issue? It's happening for all of my video files that I've tried to edit.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this problem when using "Optimised Clips" on the PC version. To turn it off, go to View, then uncheck "Use Optimised Clips". 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using it on my cellphone...what should i do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I have had this problem for several months this year and was ready to abandon the product. This fixed it immediately! ... Many thanks ...many, many thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much, this works perfectly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2022 Apr 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem with a weird chorus like effect on the voice after cutting.
I found the problem, when I looked at the Audio > Advanced panel I saw there were 4 audio tracks instead of 2.
Disabled the second two and it was good. Had to do it for all cuts seperately tho.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having a similar issue - and none of the fixes on any of these forums were working for me. Finally, I figured out my laptop needed a driver update for the graphics card. I would not have thought this would cause that issue, but once that was updated the audio was back to normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines