• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Doubt about Free music in Adobe premiere rush.(smartphone)

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a smartphone user.

There are premium & free music available in Adobe premiere rush(smartphone)

"I am thinking to use the free music available in rush.In my YouTube channel videos is it royalty free or not?

Will I get copyright if I use the free music (non-premium) in my YouTube videos?

"otherwise,I will choose alternatives."

TOPICS
Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Golukonda5CBC:

The pre-recorded soundtracks, sound effects, and loops that come bundled with Premiere Rush are there for useres to take advantage of and are copyright-safe. Click the + icon and select Audio. Then browse to the asset you want and click Add to add it to your timeline.

As a YouTube user, have you had the chance to check out the YouTube audio library as well?  If not, you may be interested in this:

All that said, if you have questions about your use of music, you may wish to consult a qualified lawyer.

-Warren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Warren, May I ask you: If I use YT music inside their editor, will the track produce monetize on my videos? I ask because I have a couple of videos which are monetized even if I didn't apply as a YT partner. And all the music where from YT libraries. How can I pick better tracks?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Renie88 

I believe that your questions are answered at the bottom of the page that I linked to above under "Monetize your video".  That section has a link to "What kind of content can I monetize?"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines