• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit a project from another device

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, il i log with my account from another device and i can't see my projects. How can i Edit from another device?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Hi Camilla21831387pzrj!

Thanks for writing in. Did you sync your project to Creative Cloud? https://helpx.adobe.com/in/premiere-rush/help/project-syncing-premiere-rush.html

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Camilla21831387pzrj!

Thanks for writing in. Did you sync your project to Creative Cloud? https://helpx.adobe.com/in/premiere-rush/help/project-syncing-premiere-rush.html

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I have the same problem. I already followed the instructions and my project appears to be accessible from the Cloud, but I still can't find it from other devices. To give you more context, I have a CC subscription, I took a video with my phone using the Premiere Rush camera, then closed the project. At a later time I turned synch on and it appeared to have worked. Now I can't rename the project and it doesn't appear in my Cloud files. I also created a duplicate and the problem persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines