• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing a title slide

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!  I've watched copious videos, followed tutorials and I am unable to edit a title slide in my video.  I've pulled in a template, and according to all the videos I should be able to either click on the sample text and edit or click on the "text" tab on the far right of the screen.  I have run updates, restarted my computer and I don't know why I can't get any titles to edit.  This should be simple.

TOPICS
Desktop version , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Welcome to the Rush community. Can you provide more info so that it help us to troubleshoot?

Looking forward to your response.

Thank you,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am facing with the same issue also. My adobe premier rush version is 1.5.8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

sorry, I react to the fact you mention your "computer". Rush is supposed to be a mobile devices app, so I need to ask you at what point are you with the editing? Is this in case happening after exporting to which desktop app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I use Adobe Rush on my desktop to create short videos for social media.  I very rarely use this tool and am a novice video editor.  Clearly, I need more practice--and patience!  😉

I was eventually able to get a title slide to edit, but quite honestly, I don't know what I did besides starting over creating the title and then dragging in my video versus the opposite approach.

Thanks for responding!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines