• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Empty/Missing titles and graphics in my add media tab in Adobe Rush 1.5.25 (1002) on iPad

Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated my copy of Adobe Rush on my ipad (1.5.25) and now when I go to add a title, the graphics tab opens, but all of the titles, transitions and overlays are blank.  I cannot see or add anything.  Is there something I need to load or sync?  It was working fine with the version before.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020
Hello All,

We appreciate your patience over the past few weeks. I wanted to let you know that we came up with a solution for accounts that do not have Stock licensing included. This update is now available in the App Store. 

Please check the App Store for Rush 1.5.29. If you have any trouble please let us know. 

All the best,

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Russell,

We're sorry about the trouble. Can you provide more information?

• Which iOS version do you have?
  • What happens when you sign out and back into your Creative Cloud ID?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the quick feedback.  My license is purchased as a large order through our High School.  I am a high school art teacher and none of the licenses for the students work.  I believe we are using a federated plan.  We sign in to a Enterprise Account.

I am running iOS 13.6.1 on my iPad.

Signing out and back in makes no diference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika,

it's incredibly problematic to attempt to teach with broken software. When is Adobe's estimate for a patch in this?

thanks,

michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Russell,

From what we see, this appears to be only occurring with users that sign in with a federated plan. If that is not you, please let us know, and we can explore that case as well. We're working as quickly as possible to solve this problem.

If possible, sign in to Rush with a non-federated plan.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the quick feedback.  My license is purchased as a large order through our High School.  I am a high school art teacher and none of the licenses for the students work.  I believe we are using a federated plan.  We sign in to a Enterprise Account.

I am running iOS 13.6.1 on my iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're still looking at how to best resolve this situation for users on iOS (Android and Desktop work without issue).

For now, please try using an Adobe ID not connected to a School/Company account. If that's not an option, you can access one title by going to the Content Browser, and under the Saved folder, there will be a Basic title available.

Thanks all for your patiance. I'll update the page once I know more.

Best,

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Unfortunately we can only use federated accounts.  This is probably true for all educational users so I would say it warrants some quick resolution.  😉

We did find the one saved title and have been making some in Photoshop.  Thanks for the tip.  Good luck finding the ghost in the machine.  Keep me posted.

All the best,

Russ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue.  High school teacher.  Fix this please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the similar issue. I am also using corporate account which is federated with Adobe. When I click on + sign to add graphics and choose Title. I see Titles, Transition Graphics and Overlays however when I select one and click on Add button, nothing happens. No title is added. (Screenshot attached) 

file.jpeg

If I use my personal free Adobe account, I am able to add title. 

Please fix the issue for federated accounts. 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. No titles and no transitions. I also use a federated account. Latent iOS version of Rush.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are we going to see a fix anytime soon? It is hard to work with this bug. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

We appreciate your patience over the past few weeks. I wanted to let you know that we came up with a solution for accounts that do not have Stock licensing included. This update is now available in the App Store. 

Please check the App Store for Rush 1.5.29. If you have any trouble please let us know. 

All the best,

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just upgraded to 1.5.38 and this is now happening to me on windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated Rush 1.5.29 on my iphone. Now, I can add only one type of title (Bring attention to something). Other than that, I cannot add anything. (Screenshot attached)

6EDE6C5F-4711-42DB-902E-E2526BF6DE6F.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm usaing windows and adobe rush, I purchased the cloud suite license for $50 per month and cant get it to work! VERY BAD to see NO RESOLUTIONS OR FIXES!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, guess adobe doesnt care about fixing the issue for paid custoemrs. Prob time to switch to filmora or others that offer support to paid customers. DEf wont be encouraging anyone to use adobe anytime soon anymore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just switched from a business account to one of my personal log ins and I
can use the titles. I think it's glitches for just business accounts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Easiest work around was still removing the current bugged version from the menu. Then installing a previous version before. Doing just that kept all my working files the same as if nothing happened. Also I was able to edit and finish videos I intended on completing by adding the titles, text in whatever options they offered. Didn't have any issues loading all the templates either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on ios 14.3 and my adobe premiere rush graphics menu is not loading pls help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I would try signing out and back in to see if that helps. If not, can you send a screenshot or recording of exactly what is happening? 

Thanks,

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just began to be a problem with my sign in also, What do I need to to in order to add titles, transitions and overlays.  They used to be available, but now they are just blank.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its still missing, 

Screenshot 2021-03-04 at 3.52.52 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked my updates and I have the .50 also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, apoorv

Sorry to see this happening. Can you confirm you tried these steps?

1. Close Rush and all Adobe apps.
  2. Open the Creative Cloud Desktop app and sign out.
  3. Sign back into the Creative Cloud Desktop app and re-launch Rush.

Also, do you have an education/business account or personal? 

Look forward to hearing back. 

@eitelmotorsports  Same questions as above. Can you also share what device/computer and Rush version you have? Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines