• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ending of the clips i used have been cut short

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my Iphone 6s (IOS 14) I have been having problems with the Premiere Rush app. I have been recording COD: Mobile clips and cropping them up in the built in tool in the photos app made by Apple. Then I gone to Premiere Rush and inserted about 9 videos, each with a range of 1-5 seconds long. When I am reviewing the whole video after I inserted all the clips I can see that some of the clips have been cut short. Mostly the 3-4 second clips have had the ending of them cut out. For example the first 2 clips would be fine but the 3rd clip would have half of the ending cut off, then the next 2 clips would be fine and the ending would be cut out of the next. Then the short 1 second clip would be perfect and the final clip would have a majority of the ending cut out. I have sent a review addressing this in the App Store and one of the developers have said this could haven been a potential bug and sent a shortened URL to file the bug. The problem is that the URL was invalid and so I have come here. 
Additionally here is the video that I have used with Premiere Rush. The lack of audio may have been an issue too as I am sure I have recorded with audio.  

Thank you so much for your support.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?