• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Publish to YouTube from Premier Rush

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using iPhone 12Pro. After I export my video from Premier Rush I repeatedly get an error when publishing to YT. I have published a few others with no errors.

Here is the error:

Rush

Could not publish to YouTube.

Please try again later and make

Sure you have a good network signal.

Cancel

My connection to WiFi is strong, so this is an inaccurate message. Real frustrating and not what I expected from Adobe.

Please help!

 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This same error happened on an entirely different video also, so it's not the video itself. I just tried again and noticed a new twist. Where I select the category, it is pre-filled with: 'Error in String converion' I have attached the screen-grab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2022 Mar 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the same error message. I've tried several things but nothings works. Most times I can't even complete the upload until between 2am-4am in the morning. I've had no lunch finding a solution. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same problem.  Is there a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Getting the same error. The first post was in January. What's the fix Adobe?? It's been six months. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines