• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Every project has same thumbnail

Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I duplicate projects as I often use the same elements in the same order, but I will import all-new video files and delete the video files from the previous project. However, all of these duplicated projects continue to have the same project thumbnail - the thumbnail that shows when you open Rush to select a project. I am not talking about rendering video and the generated preview thumbnail (this works as it should), but the working project file's thumbnail under "your projects".

This is a minor thing, but it makes it slightly confusing when I go to open a file, as they all have the exact same thumbnail as the original project. Once inside the duplicated projects, there is no trace of that original video content, given I deleted it a while ago.... I am confused about why this is happening.

How can this be fixed, so that duplicated projects will reflect their actual video content in their project thumbnail? Thanks!

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a similar issue (I edit weekly videos for the pastor of my church), and it definitely used to get confusing. When the projects *have* to have the same starting images/clips, Rush will use the same preview. My workaround was to RENAME the projects using date stamps (i.e.  ABC - May 2021, ABC - June 2021, etc.). It's also good to remember:

• Rush will always sort your projects by the most recently opened project first
  • You can also use the ~ (tilde) character in front of a file name to change your device's file system alphabetical listing. That can help you identify/separate active from completed sequences, already used assets, etc.

Hope this helps!

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a same issue, Adobe can you help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines