• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Creates Only a 1 KB File for an 8 Hour Project

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, hoping someone can help.  I have Premiere Rush version 1.5.62 (Build 61).  I exported a project with 8 hours of video to my local drive.  The exported file is only 1 KB.  Why is this happening and how can I successfully export my video?  There is lots of space available on the hard drive to accommodate the export.  Attached are pictures of the export details, the exported file, the Premiere Rush export page, and the space available on the local hard drive.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Desktop version , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would venture a guess that that's simply too much for Rush to handle (I've edited 3 hours plus, and it took forever, but it did successfully render). Is it possible to break your content into smaller sequences to make the exporting more "digestable"?

Also, consider using Adobe Media Encoder or Handbrake to compress a copy of your original source content, and work from that? https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/video/discover/reduce-video-size.html 

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply Anissa.  Is there a way to call or chat with Adobe support?  I have a paid account.  I don't see any export size limitations in the Rush documentation.  The rendering does successfully complete, but the exported file is only 1 KB so it seems the export function isn't working.  I need this to be one seamless video.  The documentation about sequences states "Premiere Rush creates a new sequence and replaces the old sequence in the timeline. The old sequence is available in the Project Assets panel."  So it sounds like I can't create multiple sequences.  Is this correct?  Below is the link to the section about sequences.  

Adobe Premiere Rush User Guide

I don't see any known issues in regards to this at the following link:

Known issues in Adobe Premiere Rush

Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, just some additional information as follows:

I have Premiere Rush version 1.5.62 (Build 61).

I have Windows 10.

My assets are on a USB 2 TB Portable Disk drive.

I exported a project with 8 hours of video to my local drive on my computer.

The rendering completes and there were no errors during the export process.

The exported file is only 1 KB.

There is lots of space available on the local hard drive to accommodate the export.

Attached are pictures of the export details, the exported file, the Premiere Rush export page, and the space available on the local hard drive.

I then exported a 2 minute video to my local drive on my computer and the assets were still on a USB 2 TB Portable Disk drive.

The export settings are the same as for the 8 hour video.

The rendering completes and there were no errors during the export process.

The exported file is 803,090 KB.

Why is this happening and how can I successfully export my 8 hour video?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same problem here. I have enough disk space. ad1.pngAD2.pngAD3.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have the same issue with a 30 min sequence. Very annoying ! The temp .m4v file is created ok, but then deleted at the end of the process and I'm left with a useless 1 ko .mp4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it seems available disk space was the issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank's 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines